Psychotherapy involves commitment and its aim is to help you to make changes.
• Exploring your past
• Becoming aware of unconscious processes
• Making a trusting relationship with the therapist
• Working with dreams, creativity and imagination
• New ways of seeing yourself
• Relief from anxiety and depression
• Self-acceptance and self-belief
• A positive and creative outlook
• Overcoming unhappiness
Counselling is usually short term and will offer you the space to talk in confidence to someone who is trained to listen and to help you understand yourself better and to help you overcome issues or problems.
• A problem within the family or a relationship
• Stress at work
• Anxiety and depression
• Coming to terms with illness or disability
For professional psychotherapy or counselling services in North Devon, call me on